We had a girls night out last night and went and saw the So You Think You Can Dance concert. It was AMAZING! I loved every dance, but a few of my favorites (for all you fans out there that remember) were a. the one with the door with Twitch and Katee, b. the one with the brief case with Mark and Chelsea, c. the pas de deux with Will and Katee, d. the crazy, psycho one with Will and Courtney, and e. every single one that Josh and Katee did together. Absolutely AMAZING! If you have a chance to go, do it!
I felt a little bad that our whole group couldn't sit together, so I don't have photo's of everyone. My aunt and her kids were on the other side of the stadium, but I am sure they had just as much fun. It was so stinking loud that we couldn't talk to each other anyway.
I felt a little bad that our whole group couldn't sit together, so I don't have photo's of everyone. My aunt and her kids were on the other side of the stadium, but I am sure they had just as much fun. It was so stinking loud that we couldn't talk to each other anyway.






3 comments:
I am SO jealous! I know every bit you're talking about and SO share the same favorites! I remember Josh's try out and he was my favorite from then to the end - a very satisfying end therefore! :) Just like Benji's year since he was my favorite from day one to the end too.
Did you see Lacey Schwimmer is a pro on Dancing w/ the Stars now?
I am so jealous! I should have just stayed two more days to see it with you! next year we are going, no matter where I am at! Glad you had fun!
Oh, Man! I tried to convince Kyle that I should drive to Portland and take the kids, but it didn't happen. I'm glad you had a great evening. I loved all the dances you mentioned.
Post a Comment