Monday, September 29, 2008

Somebody Help Me!

I could really use a few parenting idea from any of you. My sweet Connor man has turned 2, need I say more? This is how he has been waking up from his naps, just about everyday, and sometimes it last for over an hour!



Any suggestions on how to calm him down so he is not a beast? Sydney did this too and it lasted about 2 years! I don't think I can do that again, so please help me!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Cookies pretty much work for anything. Maybe he needs your complete attention when he wakes up or something. That's tough.

amydear said...

You don't deserve it, Mandy! One of my kids used to be like that, and I just put them back to bed for a while. Try to ignore it, I guess. Good luck! He's still a cutie.

Leslie said...

Zacky is getting into the terrible twos also. He usually just wants me to snuggle him for a few minutes after a nap, and snuggling with Matt doesn't work. He only wants his mommy.