Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Support Our Troops

My cousin left for Iraq last Friday and I just wanted to send a shout out to him and thank him for protecting me and my freedoms that I so comfortably enjoy, especially my central air, right Nik? (Iraq is blastedly hot right now I guess)


We love you and pray for your safety.

Also, a thanks to all those Army wives for sacraficing their husbands for our freedoms. We love you and pray for you too Ashley!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

First, cheers on your post - I've had quite a few family members in Iraq or the army wives back home. Their sacrifices absolutely amaze me.

So, I wouldn't expect you to go back and see my comment after yours, so I'll give it to you here too :)

"Okay, I just have to say here that Emmett was on the list for each previous boy too. Oh, and Travis knew it was an *ahem* "novel" name, so no I didn't pull anything on him! :)
I have laughed tho, mostly for Travis' sake, knowing we'd get some commentary on that..."

Tahlia watched the boys tonight and apparently when Travis got home she asked him the same thing. poor Travis :)