Thursday, September 18, 2008

Party Time

Family, cake, ice cream, and of course presents!
Those are supposed to be bugs, or "petty bugs", on his cake. I tried.

He did not want to blow out that candle!

But he had no problem eating the ca... frosting

Now he can play rock band with uncle Mitch

"Hey, I am the youngest and didn't get to do much of this growing up," John said while putting the bike together as my uncle (who is a genius when it comes to putting things, anything, together) has to turn away and refrain from tearing it out of John's hands. It was actually quite comical on my end.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love how Connor's helmet keeps falling down and covering his eyes. You did a great job on the cake. And SO COOL that he can now play rock band with his uncle. :) spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.

Laurie said...

I think the bugs are awesome! Happy birthday Connor!

amydear said...

Happy Birthday, Connor. Now you can start on #3, right Mandie? Just kidding! Enjoy your kidlets and all your family. Looks like fun.