Today is Connor's birthday and although we are not celebrating it until Sunday (more family could come then and we had a busy Friday) I wanted to put up a few pictures of my boy who just won't stop growing!
1 year ago
My life may seem plain, but it is precious to me.
Today is Connor's birthday and although we are not celebrating it until Sunday (more family could come then and we had a busy Friday) I wanted to put up a few pictures of my boy who just won't stop growing!
2 comments:
He is so cute. I miss seeing him. That last shot is especially nice now that he doesn't have a binky.
Happy Birthday Connor!!!
I love this boy! I can't wait to see him again! Gosh I miss those chubby cheeks and that rollie pollie body! Now he is like a big boy!
Post a Comment