Friday, September 5, 2008

Sad News

There is very sad news to all of the Twilight fans and those looking forward to the new book, Midnight Sun. She won't be finishing it now and I am very sad. I don't know how anyone could do this and I am just very disappointed. How could anyone be so stupid? (Okay, I know it is just a book, but I was really looking forward to it. Don't worry, I will get over sometime.)

4 comments:

amydear said...

Don't worry, Mandie! I'm sure she'll write something else along the same lines. And since she seems to write quickly, you might not have to wait too long. : ) I haven't even read "The Host" or "Breaking Dawn" yet. I'm like 79th in line or something.

Laurie said...

I don't think I'll get over it - too disgusted.

Pam Emmons said...

i read about this on someone else's blog, and was VERY depressed! What are we going to do without another Edward story!

Leslie said...

I am so sad. Did you read the midnight sun draft? It completely gave me goose bumps and left me hanging! I am so disapointed!